FREE Muscle Secrets eBook
Learn Secret Techniques To
Build Muscle, Lose Fat and Gain Strength!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for free instant access to the muscle building eBook.
Acid Amino Information and Acid Amino Types
Amino Acids A-C
Amino Acids G-L
Amino Acids M-P
Amino Acids S-V
Amino Acids G-L
- It helps trigger the release of oxygen and is important in the manufacturing of
hormones responsible for a strong immune system.
- This amino acid has been used to treat bipolar depression.
- Too much of Glycine can displace glucose in the metabolic chain and cause
- It can be found in large quantities in hemoglobin and how shown to be a effective
treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, allergic diseases, ulcers and anemia.
- It plays a significant role in growth and repair of tissues, ulcers, hyperacidity,
digestion, and gastric juices.
LEUCINE and ISOLEUCINE
- A deficiency can cause poor hearing.
- They are essential ingredients for the manufacturing of biochemical components in
the body and may be utilized for the production of energy.
- They help to stimulate the upper brain and can help to keep a person more alert.
- Leucine lowers elevated blood sugars levels.
- It is one of the most abundant amino acids found in skeletal muscles.
- It plays an important role in nitrogen balance.
- Prolonged high-intensity exercise has shown to decrease glutamine levels,
therefore resulting in deficiency.
- Helps with the absorption of calcium, helps form collagen, aids in the production of
antibodies, hormones and enzymes.
- A deficiency can result in fatigue, inability to concentrate, hair loss and anemia.
- It has the ability to fight cold sore and herpes viruses.
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to email@example.com
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.