Amino Acid Chart and Amino Acid Guide
Amino Acids A-C
Amino Acids G-L
Amino Acids M-P
Amino Acids S-V
Amino Acids A-C
- Carnitine can be found abundantly in red meats and is stored in skeletal
muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy.
- Carnitine aids in weight loss by preventing fat build up.
- Carnitine enhances the effectiveness of antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps to support positive mood balance.
- It is an important source of energy for muscle tissue, the brain and the central
- It assists in the metabolism of sugars and strengthens the immune system by
- It promotes wound healing and the regeneration of the liver.
- It causes the release of hormones and is vital for muscle growth and tissue repair.
- It can be found in a variety of vegetables.
- It assists in the removal of ammonia (waste) from the body.
- An increase in muscle mass and a reduction of body fat occurs in the presence of
- It also helps increase production of collagen and is good for liver disorders such as
cirrhosis of the liver and fatty liver.
- Assists the body in the removal of ammonia and recent studies show that it can
increase resistance to fatigue and increase endurance.
- Chronic fatigue may result from low levels of aspartic acid due to lowered cellular
- It functions as an antioxidant and protects cells from free radical damage.
- It assists in protein synthesis and is necessary in the formation of skin.
- Cystine is present in hair and skin cells.
- This amino acid is necessary for the healing of burns and wounds after surgery.
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.