Muscle Building Amino Acids for Bodybuilding
Amino Acids A-C
Amino Acids G-L
Amino Acids M-P
Amino Acids S-V
Amino Acids S-V
- It is a storage source of glucose for the liver and
muscles and helps to strengthen the immune system by
- Helps synthesize fatty acids.
- Helps to stabilize membranes and aids in the disposal
of free radical wastes.
- High concentrations are found in the heart muscles,
while blood cells, skeletal muscle and central nervous
- Taurine is not found in most animal proteins, therefore
synthesis by the body is needed.
- It makes up an important part of collagen, elastin and
- It may also help prevent fat build up in the help and
assists in metabolism.
- Transmits nerve impulses to the brain and may assist in
- It has been shown to improve memory and can
increase mental alertness.
- Helps to promote the healthy functioning of the thyroid,
adrenal and pituitary glands.
- A lack of tyrosine triggers a deficiency of the hormone
norephinephrine, which can result in depression and
- It causes a stimulant effect.
- A combination of valine, leucine and isoleucine can
result in better muscle metabolism, tissue repair and
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.